What is the Shoreline Teen Advisory Board?

Find out more about STAB by reading this introductory letter, the primer and our mission statement. Then, if you want to join, fill out the background check, the online application and the parent/guardian signature form. (For a few suggestions on filling it out, take a look at this post.)


4.22.2008

Happy Earth Day! Get out there and recycle or something!

Now for the real reason I am posting for you today. I need to know how many of you are interested in going to Emerald City Comicon. I need a good number to go to make it worth my while to go, and 3 would be that number. Let me know ASAP if you can or want to come. To see how much fun it is, check out what I did last year. Tickets are $15 if you buy them in advance--I can make a special trip to pick them up if you would like to go. I would like your medical release form back by May 3rd. Download it and bring it in. Thanks.

Also, May 3rd if Free Comic Book Day. We won't have any actual celebrations here, other than my own personal party that will take place deep in my soul. However, you can go to your local comic store and score a few comics that day if you are interested. Find the closest one to you at the handy, dandy FCBD website.

For your convenience, the closest Comic Store to Shoreline is World of Collections. Tell 'em Rick sent you and they'll give you a free comic. On Free Comic Book day, of course. Actually, you don't even need to tell them Rick sent you, they'll just give them to you for free for showing up.

No comments: